4 Spring Road, Kent Woodlands
Contact Us About This Property
Located in the beautiful hills of Kent Woodlands, 4 Spring Road is an exceptional legacy property that captures the essence of California living. This stunning 3,210 square foot, 5 bedroom/2 full/2 half bath mid-century modern residence has been lovingly owned by the same family for many decades and offers a rare opportunity for the next lucky owner. The south-facing 1.4784-acre lot features expansive areas of level land, unparalleled privacy, all-day sun, a large swimming pool, and breathtaking views of Mt. Tamalpais.
Providing easy access to some of the best hiking and biking trails in Marin County, Woodlands Market, Guesthouse Restaurant, and the award-winning Kentfield K-8 Schools.
- Five bedrooms/two bath and two half bath
- 3,210 square feet of finished living space per Floor Plan Visuals
- 1.4784-acre lot
- Breathtaking Mt. Tamalpais views
- Great-scale public rooms with high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Renovated kitchen with an attached family room that opens to a deck
- Large swimming pool
- Two-car attached carport