310 Goodhill Road, Kent Woodlands
Located in coveted Kent Woodlands, 310 Goodhill Road offers privacy, serenity, and jaw-dropping south-facing views of Mt. Tamalpais on a rare, private 0.952-acre lot.
As you step through the front door, you will find yourself transported far beyond the walls of this 2,650-square-foot home. The long profile, high ceilings, and open layout are in keeping with the traditional classic California Ranch Style architecture which blends Modernist concepts, nostalgia, and informal living.
This residence contains a grand-scale combination living and family area, with exposed wooden beams, vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling picture windows, and new wide plank oak flooring. Featuring four bedrooms including the primary suite, three and a half baths, an office, a newly updated chef’s kitchen with Cemento quartz countertops, impeccable finishes, and a breakfast area with three sets of French doors opening to the spectacular brick patios and level yard.
The grounds are covered with brick pathways, stone walls, gardens, and mature oaks. Surrounded by a tranquil landscape, this home offers a comfortable and relaxing lifestyle with a fantastic indoor-outdoor living experience.
Easy access to popular hiking and biking trails. Distinguished Kentfield School District. A rare offering!
- 4 Bed | 3.5 Baths
- 2,650 square feet per Floor Plan Visuals
- .952-acre lot per tax records
- Over $250K of improvements
- New European white oak wide plank engineered floors on the main level and upstairs floors are refinished red oak in a rich Jacobean finish
- Walls and ceiling - have been freshly painted white with wood siding and exposed original wood trusses
- Fireplace surround was updated to a modern Santa Barbara smooth stucco finish
- Renovated kitchen includes - Custom cabinetry, Cemento gray quartz countertops, handcrafted Cedar and Moss wall sconces, modern cone pendants, floating oak shelves, a new pantry, and a kitchen table pendant with a peninsula opening to an eat-in kitchen table with multiple sets of French doors opening to the outdoor patio
- Dining room features a new extra-large statement bronze dome pendant light
- The renovated primary bath includes a stone floor and shower tile, new double vanity with a Carrera countertop, and a soaking tub
- Renovated guest bath with stone floor, shower wall and shower pan tile, double vanity with Carrera countertop
- Renovated powder room updates include warm cactus green grass cloth, new vanity with Carrera countertops, and burnished brass hardware
- Renovated upstairs baths includes new ceramic penny tile floor, apothecary vanity with Carrera countertop
- Multiple indoor-outdoor connections
- Potential pool site
- Unparalleled view of Mt. Tamalpais
- Attached two-car garage
- Close to some of the best hiking and biking trails in Marin County