240 Evergreen Drive, Kent Woodlands
In Contract: $3,795,000
Located near some of the best hiking and biking trails in Marin County, this exceptional 4 bedroom, 4 bath, 3,783 square foot residence is perfectly sited on a private, sunny .5142 -acre lot located in the picturesque hills of Kent Woodlands.
This beautifully updated light-filled home features an open floor plan with seamless indoor and outdoor connections opening to the gorgeous patio, level lawn and expansive deck. Enjoy inspirational sunrises and sunsets while being surrounded by majestic redwoods and endless hillside views of Kent Woodlands, Mt. Baldy, and the bay.
An open concept main living area includes a renovated and expanded kitchen with a large center island and bar seating for eight, a connecting family room, a dining area, and an adjacent generous living room. The kitchen/family room opens through glass doors to an expansive deck enjoying beautiful views of Kent Woodlands. The primary suite with a walk-in closet and large spa-like bath is located on the main level. An additional bedroom with ensuite bath, office and guest bath are located on this same level in a separate wing. Downstairs includes a fourth ensuite bedroom, laundry room, and a spacious media/home theater/family room that opens to its own private patio.
The gated front yard features a level lawn, bluestone pathways, and mature landscaping. Private, serene, and affording easy access to Woodlands Market, Guesthouse Restaurant and Rustic Bakery, the award-winning Kentfield School District, and the Crown Road trailhead - a favorite for dog-lovers, hikers, and cyclists alike.
- List Price: $3,795,000
- 4 BD | 4 BA
- 3,783 Square Feet Per Tax Record
- .5142-Acre Lot Per Tax Record
- The remodeled and expanded gourmet kitchen features soapstone countertops, stainless steel appliances, a large side-by-side refrigerator, Dacor gas cooktop, Dacor ovens, Miele dishwasher, microwave, and an oversized island with seating for eight
- Hardwood floors
- Two gas fireplace inserts
- Multiple indoor-outdoor connections
- Beautiful, mature landscaping
- New roof in 2015
- Air conditioning
- Two-car attached garage with 220-volt outlet
- Award-winning Kentfield School District
- Close proximity to Crown Road trailhead, hiking and biking trails