224 Woodland Road, Kent Woodlands
Available Off-Market: $11,500,000
Sleek design, magazine-worthy interiors, a coveted location, and resort-like grounds are hallmarks of this extraordinary luxury residence. Sited on a .8893-acre lot and offering 5,609 square feet of living space, 224 Woodland Road is both architecturally stunning and impeccably curated.
Located in the coveted flats of Kent Woodlands and offering the ultimate in privacy, serenity and inspiring views of Mt. Tamalpais, the home is defined by its striking façade and sophisticated elegance. The Kynar steel roof with geometric rooflines, exterior cedar siding and concrete elements create a synergy with the natural landscape.
Inside, the well conceived three level home offers 6 bedrooms/5.5 baths, large-scale public spaces, an open floor plan, high ceilings, hardwood floors, and clean lines. Floor-to-ceiling windows and La Cantina folding glass doors allow for seamless indoor-outdoor living offering flow and connection between the grand scale formal living room and dining room, large family room, and connecting chef’s kitchen opening to the backyard. The chef’s kitchen is a stunning display of Statuarietto honed marble countertops, an oversized center island, and Wolf, Miele and Sub-Zero stainless-steel appliances.
The upstairs primary suite is in an entirely separate wing and is truly a private retreat, featuring a spa-like bath, two enormous walk-in closets and a fireplace with a private terrace to soak in the breathtaking views of Mt. Tamalpais. On the main level, there is a second ensuite primary, an additional bedroom with a full bath, and the laundry room. The lower level is host to three bedrooms (one ensuite) and one full bath. All six bedrooms open to the outdoors through glass doors.
The property offers destination resort-style living featuring multiple outdoor entertaining areas, Brazilian IPE decks with a built-in gas fire pit, and a gorgeous expansive pool and spa designed around extraordinary grounds both lush and private. Large turf level lawns, contemporary concrete detailing, majestic Oaks, Japanese maples, hydrangeas, rhododendrons, lavender and rose gardens collectively create this incomparable modern setting. A well for irrigation is also part of this special property.
Easy access to Guesthouse Restaurant, Woodlands Market, Rustic Bakery and world-class hiking and biking trails. Distinguished K-8 Kentfield School District.
- 6 bedrooms | 5.5 baths
- 5,609 square feet per tax record
- 0.8893-acre lot per tax record
- Captivating views of Mt. Tamalpais and all-day sun
- Chef’s Kitchen – Features Statuarietto honed marble countertops, custom cabinetry, massive center island, high-end appliances including a Wolf six-burner gas range and oven, an additional Wolf oven, Wolf warming drawer, Miele convection oven, 2 Miele dishwashers, Sub-Zero refrigerator, and Jenn-Air wine refrigerator.
- Gallery walls
- Formal entry, wet bar, 3 fireplaces
- Oak hardwood floors
- Redesigned baths with high-end materials
- LED and Lutron lighting
- Central heat. Air conditioning on primary suite level
- Radiant heated floors in primary bath
- Additional property behind the primary bedroom could be developed into an urban garden, hobby vineyard and possible ADU
- Exterior siding and Kynar steel roof designed by Jones Haydu Architects
- Brazilian IPE decks
- Mature landscaping and manicured grounds include Heritage oaks, Japanese maples, rhododendrons, rose gardens, lavender, blooming hydrangeas, pink fringe flowers, flax, ferns, and more
- Multiple indoor- outdoor connections and outdoor seating areas
- Two expansive turf lawns
- Resort-like pool and spa area
- Well for irrigation
- 3-car garage with additional parking pad for 4+ cars
- K – 8 Kentfield School District