224 Woodland Road, Kent Woodlands
Just Listed: $8,750,000
Offering a sleek design, magazine-worthy interior, a coveted location and resort-like grounds, 224 Woodland Road is both architecturally stunning and the perfect move-in-ready luxury residence for elevated living. Rarely does a property of this caliber become available in the flats of Kent Woodlands.
Set back from the street and offering the ultimate in privacy, serenity and inspiring views of Mt. Tamalpais, this 6 bedroom, 5.5 bath, 5,609 square foot contemporary residence is defined by its striking façade and sophisticated elegance. The Kynar steel roof with geometric rooflines, exterior cedar siding and concrete elements create a synergy with the natural landscape.
Inside, large-scale public spaces, an open floor plan, high ceilings, hardwood floors, state-of-the-art lighting, clean lines and sleek surfaces frame this contemporary home. Floor-to-ceiling windows and La Cantina folding glass doors allow for seamless indoor-outdoor living offering flow and connection between the grand scale formal living room and dining room, large family room, and connecting chef’s kitchen opening to the backyard.
The newly updated chef’s kitchen is a stunning display of Statuarietto honed marble countertops, an oversized center island, custom cabinetry, recessed lighting, and Wolf, Miele and Sub-Zero stainless-steel appliances.
The upstairs primary suite is in an entirely separate wing and is truly a private retreat, featuring a spa-like bath, two enormous walk-in closets and a fireplace with a private terrace to soak in the breathtaking views of Mt. Tamalpais. There is a second ensuite primary, an additional bedroom/office with a full bath and a laundry room on the main level. The lower level is host to three additional bedrooms (one ensuite) and one full bath. All six bedrooms open to the outdoors through glass doors.
The property offers destination resort-style living featuring multiple outdoor entertaining areas, Brazilian IPE decks with a built-in gas fire pit, and a gorgeous expansive pool and spa designed around extraordinary grounds both lush and private. Expansive turf-level lawns, contemporary concrete detailing, majestic Oaks, Japanese maples, hydrangeas, rhododendrons, lavender and rose gardens collectively create this incomparable modern setting. A well for irrigation is also part of this special property.
Easy access to Guesthouse Restaurant, Woodlands Market, Rustic Bakery and world-class hiking and biking trails. Distinguished Kentfield School District.
- 6 bedroom | 5.5 baths
- 5,609 square feet per tax record
- 0.8893-acre lot per tax record
- Captivating views of Mt. Tamalpais and all-day sun
- Exterior siding and Kynar steel roof designed by Jones Haydu Architects
- Renovated Kitchen – Features Carrara marble countertops, custom cabinetry, massive center island, high-end appliances including a Wolf six-burner gas range and oven, an additional Wolf oven, Wolf warming drawer, Miele convection oven, 2 Miele dishwashers, Sub-Zero refrigerator, and Jenn-Air wine refrigerator.
- Redesigned baths with high-end materials
- Formal entry, wet bar, 3 fireplaces
- Oak hardwood floors
- Gallery walls
- LED and Lutron lighting
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Radiant heated floors in primary bath
- Multiple indoor-outdoor connections
- Pool and spa were built approximately 6 years ago
- Additional open space behind the primary bedroom could be developed into an urban garden or hobby vineyard
- Brazilian IPE decks
- Multiple outdoor seating areas
- Two expansive turf lawns
- Mature landscaping and manicured grounds include Heritage oaks, Japanese maples, rhododendrons, rose gardens, lavender, blooming hydrangeas, pink fringe flowers, flax, ferns, and more
- Well for irrigation
- Resort-like pool and spa area with dual refrigerators
- 3-car garage with additional parking pad for 4+ cars
- K – 8 Kentfield School District