165 Upland Road, Kent Woodlands
Located in coveted Kent Woodlands, this fabulous Mid-Century modern home features clean lines, minimal décor, and walls of glass capturing the stunning views of Ross Valley. Remodeled in 2016, the terraced architectural footprint of the home blends perfectly into the hillside and offers large, open spaces, which were designed with an emphasis on bringing the outdoors in.
Private and serene, this ideal open floor plan offers 2,774 square feet featuring a grand scale great room with seamless indoor/outdoor connections, a modern kitchen with impeccable finishes, a primary suite & office. On the lower level, you find three additional bedrooms and two full baths.
Close proximity to popular hiking and biking trails and part of the award-winning Kentfield Schools. A rare offering!
- List Price: $2,850,000
- 4 BD | 3.5 BA
- 2,774 Square Feet Per Tax Record
- 0.6428-Acre Lot Per Tax Record
- Remodeled kitchen features quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a bar area with seating for three.
- Remodeled bathrooms
- Hardwood floors
- High ceilings
- Recessed lighting and designer fixtures
- New doors and windows added in 2015
- Grand tiled fireplace
- Laundry room
- Multiple indoor-outdoor connections
- IPE decks
- Beautiful, mature landscaping
- Gorgeous concrete water feature
- Custom rock retaining walls
- Custom gate and fencing
- Concrete siding
- New air conditioning added in 2022
- Two-car attached garage
- Private and serene
- Close proximity to hiking and biking trails
- Award-winning Kentfield Schools